Child-friendly Luxury Hotel Tips
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Child Friendly Luxury Hotels and other Luxury Hotel topics.
What should I look for in a child-friendly luxury hotel?
Child-friendly and luxury are by no means mutually exclusive terms at many world-class resorts! There is no reason you can't have luxurious rooms, fabulous amenities, fine dining, spas, plus enough activities that are family-friendly. Look for luxury family resorts that have high ratings, but also offer the following:
- Large suites or connecting rooms. Sometimes you can even get your own private pool, which the kids will love.
- Pools on the property that are exclusively for children or families.
- Children's menus or kitchens willing to cater to picky eaters.
- Modern kid's clubs, with plenty of activities for all ages when adults and kids want time apart.
- Activities such as movie nights or music nights that the whole family can participate in.
- Special treatment for kids when checking in, such as gift baskets stocked with toys and kid-size robes.